Scum Rumour

BOMBER7967 said:
Do you really think this Twunt could slip into the country without someone spotting him, not a feckin chance!

Yeah maybe they will walk out with 9.

Then when they have kick off no one will be stood at the spot too kick the ball then the ground will open up and them 2 will rise from the ground wrapped up like fucking mummies because they are still injured.

Get a grip fellas.

i know it sounds thick and stupid but i wouldnt put a think past that smelly old ****
he is a natural born liar
It will be the best team possible

who cares anyway? To be blunt given his form for the last 9 months I'd have liked the useless twat to have played.

a mate at work said Fergie is going to dig up Duncan edwards to play tonight

Who gives a fuck if he does play? There isnt a team that the rags can put out that we shouldnt be more than competitive against.

Getting the old butterflies now, FUCKING COME ON CITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No way is Rooney playing tonight, he's in the states filming the next Shrek movie.

Just seen this on twitter

Rio, Vidic, Evra, Berba, Scholes, Fletch all fit to start for Man Utd tonight after virus. Nani over injury and should start #MUFC #MCFC

Fuck you Ferguson you lying drunk!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.