Scum v Manchester City: Official Match Thread

Lol park that bus. Lescott seriously worries me, no pace makes loads of mistakes. Hope I am wrong. Dejong is a massive miss milner played 90 minutes mid week.

Project said:
meeesh said:
Gutted really he is playing,as shit as he is ,he aint as bad as that Rafael,he would deffo have had a nightmare against Tevez running at him

Rafael is a far better option for United than O'Shea. I'm relishing the thought of Tevez and co on the O'Shea/Smalling combination

Rafael is quality IMO.

He's been their biggest attacking threat whenever I've seen him.

Ok, Lescott may not be the perfect defender but look at the other team, would O'Shea and Smalling inspire confidence? Slur is up to something, no reason to play Rooney ahead of Berbatov and O'Shea over Rafael unless he has a trick up his sleeve. He knows to play Giggs and Scholes against us, those two always seem to perform against us. :/

Last chance saloon this for lescott. Time for him to step up and play to the required standard.

I tried to write three times now about what result it might be, hands are fucking shaking and I have now become officially a nervous wreck.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.