Scum v Manchester City: Official Match Thread

Mancio said:
kolo and boateng on the bench its a shame . i think mancio has got this wrong

both played internationals. Lescott is rested, and Mancini obviously has the confidence in him that most fans dont. I'd prefer a tired Kolo any day, personally...

united are their for the taking with that team, and you've got carlito on smalling, kolarov on o'shea.

don't sit back and let them play. milner pressure the midfield whilst barry and yaya stay put.

we must not let them play, we have enough presence in midfield, let's use it.

Ntini77 said:
Project said:
Rafael is a far better option for United than O'Shea. I'm relishing the thought of Tevez and co on the O'Shea/Smalling combination

Rafael is quality IMO.

He's been their biggest attacking threat whenever I've seen him.

He would have been sent off today,he dives in all over the place

Rammy Blue said:
Going to require big games from Micah, Milner and Vince in order to keep the right hand side solid, that is where the scum will try to attack us - prob why Bob has gone with Lescott so Vince can play on the right.

I think Mancini believes United are vulnerable from set pieces (as shown at Wolves last week), so has opted for Lescott as he presents a greater threat from corners and free kicks than Kolo.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.