Scum vs Spurs... who do you want to win?

Re: rags gettin battered

hgblue said:
atbmcfc said:
jimharri said:
deco said:
Obviously not then, I just can't see where the arrogance or attempt at power comes from then if you're not a mod either.
The original post was posted in the off topic forum. I then pointed out that it belonged in the main forum. Tell me anything I have said that isn't factually correct. Go on.
you do say the smiths are shit and that's factually incorrect.

Who said The Smiths are shit?
Jim says it all the time.

Re: rags gettin battered

atbmcfc said:
jimharri said:
deco said:
Obviously not then, I just can't see where the arrogance or attempt at power comes from then if you're not a mod either.
The original post was posted in the off topic forum. I then pointed out that it belonged in the main forum. Tell me anything I have said that isn't factually correct. Go on.
you do say the smiths are shit and that's factually incorrect.
I was on about my original comment re. the post being in the wrong forum. And re. the Smiths comment; no it isn't incorrect!

i know what you mean buttt spurs up to now are winnin 2-1 and we dont want that
we need man u to win< cant belive i just said that but its true.. we need to be higher than spurs so man u better get some goals

WTF is the point in trying to beat United. It is against the law to beat United.

Is it just because I'm a bit drunk, or is it IMPOSSIBLE to see if he got the ball or not? From one angle it looks like he absolutely got the ball and from the other it looks like he never touched it....oh well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.