Scum vs Spurs... who do you want to win?

Cheesy said:
DirtyEddie said:
Cheesy said:
Rammyblues said:
Disagree I just can't stand the bastards. If Spuds win it is still in our own hands to get 7th if we win our remaining games.

Er, no it wouldn't be.
i think he means if spurs win then they go 3 points above us, which means it is in our hands are far as vying with spurs is concerned - since a win at their place would put us back ahead on goal difference.

Ah, OK, see what is meant now. However, you can't just discount Fulham & Wet Spam, and even if you could then surely Spuds losing would be a better result for us.
true enough, but i dont think its that bad for us if they do win today. plus this would really help my £10 double on chelsea to win the premiership and champs league @ 33/1

i switched over and saw the last few mins of the first half and spurs look really comfortable.

mike o said:
Got to be a rag win,id even go as far as 3 goals to really hammer home our goal difference.

Spuds have got west brom at home next week so youd have to fancy them

Fulham have got chelsea away and west ham go to stoke,both tough games.

Who am i kidding,i still cheered when they let both in

Such is my hatred for the smug trafford red sox

Lets hope a rejuvinated west brom do us a favour next week at WHL

ive seen a few of the rags games recently and they coninue to fail to impress. i really, really fancy our chances of doing them in the derby

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.