Scum vs Spurs... who do you want to win?

I honestly believe it all came from that Penalty. Its fucking ridiculous how these referees are allowed to officiate games at the highest level.

Yeah its not possible to get every decision right every time, but the amount of mistakes they make (benefiting the top 4) is just fucking bollocks.

4-2 Spurs have totally collapsed.

Again Utd handed a way back into the game, how many times this year has it happened. Bolton, Everton now Spurs.

Utd fans now starting to sign for the 1st time "are you watching Liverpool".

Same as last game last year v Wigan. Needed to win. Bennet gave them soft penalty, turned down blatant Wigan Penalty, disallowed Wigan goal even though onside and bottled givin Scholes a definate Red.

Only reason they are top is the shocking decisions that go thier way all the time.

LOL...Why on earth did I put any money on the visiting team coming away from the matchbox...oh well come on lottery

josh06 said:
I honestly believe it all came from that Penalty. Its fucking ridiculous how these referees are allowed to officiate games at the highest level.

Yeah its not possible to get every decision right every time, but the amount of mistakes they make (benefiting the top 4) is just fucking bollocks.

They do need a ref watching on TV. Took us seconds to see a reply and know it wasnt a penalty. They should do this as they do in Rugby and watch evidence on crucial decisions

I have no love for Spurs and regardless of this the best result for City is a United win.

I agree a spurs result helps us, but it also can help the rags win the title against us. Which i don't look forward too. At least if spuds had won, we would have a chance to beat them our selves anyway.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.