Scum

You really think Manchester United will go under because you have a sugar daddy, tock tick.

hoot said:
You really think Manchester United will go under because you have a sugar daddy, tock tick.

nah just become more of an irrelevance, and that's good enough thanks.

continue you to not buy anyone decent (not that you've got much choice) and continue to kid yourself that your laughably average young players are actually even worth mentioning and you'll fade soon enough.

After Fergiescum retires United's next 20 years will look more like Liverpool's last 20 than your previous 20.

mcfc_nick said:
hoot said:
why you even here
Born bred in Manchester, Moss side in the 50s, I'm a red, just want a bit of banter from old City fans that I may know or went to school with, they were a tolerant lot.

sam221985 said:
hoot said:

continue you to not buy anyone decent (not that you've got much choice) and continue to kid yourself that your laughably average young players are actually even worth mentioning and you'll fade soon enough.

After Fergiescum retires United's next 20 years will look more like Liverpool's last 20 than your previous 20.
but they've just got Smalling, the best young centre back at the moment, and Hargreaves is on his way ba.......wait no<br /><br />-- Mon Jul 12, 2010 2:06 am --<br /><br />
hoot said:
mcfc_nick said:
why you even here
Born bred in Manchester, Moss side in the 50s, I'm a red, just want a bit of banter from old City fans that I may know or went to school with, they were a tolerant lot.
fair enough

mcfc_nick said:
sam221985 said:

but they've just got Smalling, the best young centre back at the moment, and Hargreaves is on his way ba.......wait no

And Darren Fletcher who's ''world class'', lol.

Various other no marks who I honestly wouldn't let serve the tea at City like Obertan, Evans (humiliated by Weiss and looks more 'Anton' than 'Rio' on the Ferdinand scale of defenders), Fabio, Gibson (can hoof the ball and not a lot else).....it's like they're so caught up in the idea that their manager can do no wrong that they can't acknowledge how shite and inadequate for the future a lot of the squad is.

it's like the emperor's new clothes or something....everyone afraid to stand up and say, hang on a minute, the next generation, these players....are fucking WORSE than average. The mind boggles man.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.