Scum

hoot said:
eddie c 123 said:
we filled our grounds in div 1, the championship, and the premiership. When the time comes that united go bust and drops down OT will not be full up at all.
Facts dont agree with you

I have NO problem with you coming on for a bit of light banter Mr H.

But please take into account that very few reds have walked a mile in blue shoes and only time will tell whether you're a loyal bunch or just a bunch of fickle fans.

Anyway welcome and best of luck with your posts.

Ticket For Schalke said:
some people are so biased on here, we wernt selling out in the old division 2, a few times we did, but also 3,000 against Macc the same season, he seems a decent chap, so no need for all the abuse, alot of blues go on red cafe aswell. welcome mate.

at last a sensible post, well said mate.

welcome hoot.<br /><br />-- Mon Jul 12, 2010 7:54 am --<br /><br />
BlueMo' said:
Tolerant of what?
You wouldn't be here if
you weren't worried you fuckwit.
Move over dickhead.
Time's up.

pathetic.

hoot said:
mcfc_nick said:
why you even here
Born bred in Manchester, Moss side in the 50s, I'm a red, just want a bit of banter from old City fans that I may know or went to school with, they were a tolerant lot.

They'd have to be though wouldnt they..(tolerant)

hoot said:
mcfc_nick said:
why you even here
Born bred in Manchester, Moss side in the 50s, I'm a red, just want a bit of banter from old City fans that I may know or went to school with, they were a tolerant lot.

We were indeed. We used to include and be more than happy to have Utd fans in our circle but then United fans started taking the mick. Lived through it, experienced it, no need for it but there you go. There's banter and there's sneering and belittling. Since the late sixties thousands of fans loosely connected to United have always been at their sneering 'best', and the trophies simply added one veneer of arrogance on top of another to the point where we have Ferguson thinking he his untouchable in terms of performance and regulation and you see the reaction of these fans when United lose a throw-in, let alone a game.

It has been the best lesson anyone could have for when the time comes and certain roles are reversed. Hope City fans take note.

hoot said:
mcfc_nick said:
why you even here
Just wondering why you didn't support a Manchester team then ?

Welcome .

hoot said:
mcfc_nick said:
why you even here

You've obviously never met my dad. Born in Moss Side, now retired and hates the lot of you with a passion i cannot get close to mustering.

BlueMo' said:
hoot said:
I work with City fans, they invited me to this forum,for a bt of banter.

(back me up)

i work with a lot of United fans, apparently they've
lost interest now because City are fucking things up
with all the money. It's fcukin laughable.
My Mrs keeps asking me what i'm laughin' about
Ha ha she doesn't understand.
Just like you mate.
Move over.

funny you should say that about the rags losing interest. i was at a BBQ on saturday night and a rag said exactly that.

Aren't they struggling to sell season tickets this season?
Fickle fuckers already me thinks.
As you keep telling liverpool fans what happened in the past doesn't count, it is what is happening now!
The united team is in decline, I can't see them being relegated that is just plaine daft but I can see them struggling to stay in the top 4. Their squad is threadbare as it is and the situation is that if they have any prolonged injuries then they do not have decent cover as they have had in the past.
Not bias just fact.

I may get shouted at for saying this, but I think the loss of the glory hunters is exactly what is needed for them to become a real club again. And I for one hope they turn things round.

At the minute the red fans I know who have gone for as long as I can remember still get tarred with the same brush as the rest.

When the attendances drops to 45k those who remain will be true, loyal fans and we can get back to proper debate and discussion with proper fans.

Unfortunately there are signs that a lot of City fans are going the way of the arrogant reds and I just pray we dont find ourselves amongst 10's of thousands of plastics as well, because then we will be tarred with exactly the same brush ourselves.

I pray we don't go the same way as the rags coz in my opinion they are a joke! I live in Salford n I have one mate that is a city fan but all the rest are so called united fans yet only one has a season ticket and another 2 go when they can and I would say are proper united fans but I cannot remember the last time another one went to OT as they all claim they can't get a ticket coz it's a sellou!t but yet are all massive united fans!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.