Scum

mcfc_nick said:
sam221985 said:
nah just become more of an irrelevance, and that's good enough thanks.

continue you to not buy anyone decent (not that you've got much choice) and continue to kid yourself that your laughably average young players are actually even worth mentioning and you'll fade soon enough.

After Fergiescum retires United's next 20 years will look more like Liverpool's last 20 than your previous 20.
but they've just got Smalling, the best young centre back at the moment, and Hargreaves is on his way ba.......wait no

-- Mon Jul 12, 2010 2:06 am --

hoot said:
Born bred in Manchester, Moss side in the 50s, I'm a red, just want a bit of banter from old City fans that I may know or went to school with, they were a tolerant lot.
fair enough
Most of my family are blue, I take no pleasure with what has happened over the decades. I hate the younger so called Utd fans, but don't forget, we filled out OT for decades before the glory hunters, you will find that out if you win stuff.

BlueMo' said:
Tolerant of what?
You wouldn't be here if
you weren't worried you fuckwit.
Move over dickhead.
Time's up.
I work with City fans, they invited me to this forum,for a bt of banter.

(back me up)

hoot said:
mcfc_nick said:
but they've just got Smalling, the best young centre back at the moment, and Hargreaves is on his way ba.......wait no

fair enough
Most of my family are blue, I take no pleasure with what has happened over the decades. I hate the younger so called Utd fans, but don't forget, we filled out OT for decades before the glory hunters, you will find that out if you win stuff.

we filled our grounds in div 1, the championship, and the premiership. When the time comes that united go bust and drops down OT will not be full up at all.

eddie c 123 said:
hoot said:

we filled our grounds in div 1, the championship, and the premiership. When the time comes that united go bust and drops down OT will not be full up at all.
Facts dont agree with you

Ticket For Schalke said:
some people are so biased on here, we wernt selling out in the old division 2, a few times we did, but also 3,000 against Macc the same season, he seems a decent chap, so no need for all the abuse, alot of blues go on red cafe aswell. welcome mate.

haha yeah got it wrong as usal. But my point is we have a strong support we do sell out and HAVE done in lower divisions (at times).

Hoot actually makes a good point about fans of a different generation. The reds fans of my age who still go say the best season was the '99 treble (understandably), but the second best was the promotion season from the old second division in '75.

Ask the same guys their top ten favourite games seen at the swamp and many will include the 3-5 defeat at home to West Brom.

Can't see the current generation of 'Sky Reds' talking about the pleasures of being in a division below or how good a game was that they lost. Let us hope, we don't attract the same as success comes....but as Hoot implies, it may be an uphill battle.

hoot said:
mcfc_nick said:

fair enough

Not that tired old myth again. You really are a... hoot!

hoot said:
BlueMo' said:
Tolerant of what?
You wouldn't be here if
you weren't worried you fuckwit.
Move over dickhead.
Time's up.
I work with City fans, they invited me to this forum,for a bt of banter.

(back me up)

i work with a lot of United fans, apparently they've
lost interest now because City are fucking things up
with all the money. It's fcukin laughable.
My Mrs keeps asking me what i'm laughin' about
Ha ha she doesn't understand.
Just like you mate.
Move over.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.