Scum

i for one will never understand why a rag would sign up to a city site, what interest is it to him, why not join his own rag site..same with city fans joing rag sites

rossie said:
i for one will never understand why a rag would sign up to a city site, what interest is it to him, why not join his own rag site..same with city fans joing rag sites

Because some football fans are exactly that, take an interest in all things football, just a thought. Personally i dont, but dont see it a problem with other fans discussing pressing matters, when in the pub do you only speak to blues?

Ticket For Schalke said:
rossie said:

Because some football fans are exactly that, take an interest in all things football, just a thought. Personally i dont, but dont see it a problem with other fans discussing pressing matters, when in the pub do you only speak to blues?
yes of course i speak to reds , but i dont go to the trouble of signing up to chat to them.. niether would i walk into the stretford end " for a chat " hehehe

rossie said:
Ticket For Schalke said:
yes of course i speak to reds , but i dont go to the trouble of signing up to chat to them.. niether would i walk into the stretford end " for a chat " hehehe

Just re-read my post, came across a ****, didnt mean to haha.

Ticket For Schalke said:
rossie said:

Just re-read my post, came across a ****, didnt mean to haha.
no you didnt, you came across with a good point,

rossie said:
Ticket For Schalke said:

you would need to take a translator

r.soleofsalford said:
rossie said:

you would need to take a translator
and a medic

Ticket For Schalke said:
rossie said:

im im old school, what he says is quite true, a lot of my friends are rags, , of course they take, the piss,ITS CALLED HUMOUR, there isnt normaly any hastle, between us, just a good crack, its the younger GLORY huntin idiots, who dont know there real history(pre 1992), we used to go to city one week, and if i couldnt make city away, then it was the swamp the week after.
yes there where idiots around in them days ffs there have always been , but you accutully knew who the idiots where, they either got avoided or had a good talkin to, followed by a slap round the back of the head, and told to fuck off and behave.....only ever went to about 10 games tho, but i know A LOT of REAL blues who used to do the same, ffs we worked together, went drinking together, and went to the match together, dont delude yourselves it never happend coz it did.......it all changed in 1974 when united got relegated(lol), i was on my way with friends to the swamp, got on 211 bus at crown point, only to be slapped by a united fan, i ofcourse retaleated, ended up on my FIRST ever charge, ABH.....since that day i have never and will never step foot in the swamp, still got the same mates,(who backed me up by the way) thats coz we are mates and at the end of the day MATES STAND TOGETHER ....respect to them, and welcome to the site hoot.....but i WILL BE WATCHING YOU, beware grrrrrrrr lol

fbloke said:
I may get shouted at for saying this, but I think the loss of the glory hunters is exactly what is needed for them to become a real club again. And I for one hope they turn things round.

At the minute the red fans I know who have gone for as long as I can remember still get tarred with the same brush as the rest.

When the attendances drops to 45k those who remain will be true, loyal fans and we can get back to proper debate and discussion with proper fans.

Unfortunately there are signs that a lot of City fans are going the way of the arrogant reds and I just pray we dont find ourselves amongst 10's of thousands of plastics as well, because then we will be tarred with exactly the same brush ourselves.

been saying the same for ages, the plastics will leave the swamp and true fans will return, if they give us a run for our money then thats fine.

of all things in life i hate plastics more than anything, i honestly dont mind proper rag fans.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.