Sean Connery RIP

Rich Jocks and scousers have a lot in common. Make a few Bob, move away and keep telling all how wonderful the place is whilst living in a totally different location
Doesn't bother me, rich people can live wherever they find convenient or enjoy living.
And anyway, Ringo and Lennon always said Liverpool was a shithole.

A certain Mr. Stewart springs to mind and he isn’t even a Scot.
Rodney loves Scotland, his Dad was Scottish, I think he's proud of his heritage.
I'm proud of my Irish ancestry but I've never lived there, so I'm just like Rod.

To be honest I think a lot of blokes my sort of age are a wee bit upset at this news.
Sean Connery was part of our growing up years, nothing more exciting in the 60s than going to see the new Bond film.
Things were a lot simpler in those days we had no technology like today.
All young lads like me loved 007 and with Sean dying it's a bit like part of your youth disappearing.
RIP.

Doesn't bother me, rich people can live wherever they find convenient or enjoy living.
And anyway, Ringo and Lennon always said Liverpool was a shithole.

Rodney loves Scotland, his Dad was Scottish, I think he's proud of his heritage.
I'm proud of my Irish ancestry but I've never lived there, so I'm just like Rod.
No you are not he is a Scum supporter even though he has no affiliation with the North West.

He never struck me as a great actor but I enjoyed his performances in the third Indiana Jones, The Hunt for Red October, The Rock and as Bond.

RIP

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.