Sean Connery RIP

Doesn't bother me, rich people can live wherever they find convenient or enjoy living.
And anyway, Ringo and Lennon always said Liverpool was a shithole.

Rodney loves Scotland, his Dad was Scottish, I think he's proud of his heritage.
I'm proud of my Irish ancestry but I've never lived there, so I'm just like Rod.
Your ancestors were all from prison. That's why your there. ;)

I didn't know you knew him personally.

Aged 57 or 33 years ago, wonder if he changed his mind before he died, as you know him well did you think to ask?

I’m not google mate, look it up yourself. He was asked repeatedly about it and refused to apologise - but if you’re fine with domestic violence good on you, well done.

Didn't he say, in 2006, that his earlier opinion was wrong?

The Hill, The Man Who Would Be King, and Finding Forrester. A far more versatile actor than many credit, and had he not been tied so closely to the Bond character, he'd probably have given many more credible performances.

I’m not google mate, look it up yourself. He was asked repeatedly about it and refused to apologise - but if you’re fine with domestic violence good on you, well done.

We couldn't give a fuck mate, we are often to be found beating the shit out of our wives, I mean that's what men do after all.

Prick

Well, Grant played a posh fop all his career.

Not really sure Connery has played the same character all his career, you're only basing that on the fact he has a Scottish accent in every movie and it really isn't the same hun x

Now let's stop rowing and you can get back to showing me pics of your pussy doing tricks :)
Alright no 1 x

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.