Search/log-in not working on iOS 15.4.1

… and whilst you’re here… the Dark-mode was tweaked months ago to get some of icons more visible… but it reverted back within a few weeks.
From memory:
The ‘go’ button on manual page entry jumping.
Page numbers on thread lists.
Posting options (eg bold - Infact the entire ribbon of options) when creating a post
All seems to work on Chrome on Win10 & Android although the options ribbon when posting is awfully pale, it's white on a very pale grey which makes it almost unreadable. Perhaps it is actually there on Safari but is just hard to see?

All seems to work on Chrome on Win10 & Android although the options ribbon when posting is awfully pale, it's white on a very pale grey which makes it almost unreadable. Perhaps it is actually there on Safari but is just hard to see?
Exhibit A
F996E54E-2E09-444C-ACFC-5A525AA6ACD0.jpeg

In terms of the search issue, I think it's an iOS issue rather than at our end so there's not a lot we can do about it at the moment unfortunately.

Hopefully they'll fix it soon, but in the meantime, as mentioned, if you refresh the page it will at least then load the search results. Not ideal, I know.

As for the dark mode stuff, I'll have a look at that when I get chance but maybe just use the normal theme until then?

Just out of interest, is there anyone using iOS 15.4.1 who isn’t affected by this issue?

In terms of the search issue, I think it's an iOS issue rather than at our end so there's not a lot we can do about it at the moment unfortunately.

Hopefully they'll fix it soon, but in the meantime, as mentioned, if you refresh the page it will at least then load the search results. Not ideal, I know.

As for the dark mode stuff, I'll have a look at that when I get chance but maybe just use the normal theme until then?
Having accidentally hit ‘logout’, the same iOS error message occurs when you login- refresh page resolves it

edit: didn’t see that thread title had changed to include this issue

Im effected by this issue. Just downloaded the latest iOS update. If I login the page crashes as well… when I reload it comes back on

@Ric Cheers for fixing/telling someone to fix, the dark-mode almost invisible icons (and a few other bits)

Reactions: Ric

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.