Seaside holidays

I am moving to Saltburn bud, just a few miles up from where you will be. I do not know where you are but if you could do worse than go to Salty for the day. It is a very quaint seaside town with a pub right on the sea, roaring fire, all that pubby goodness. Vista mar is a great seafood place to, raised up so you can see over the sea and beach etc, very nice indeed. It is also dog friendly in most areas of the place, as are all pubs and bars pretty much.

So if you don't mind a drive one day you really could do worse. I am moving there because of how good it is for dogs, the beach, all cafe's and bars allowing doggies, it is great for dog owners around the coast up there.

I am moving to Saltburn bud, just a few miles up from where you will be. I do not know where you are but if you could do worse than go to Salty for the day. It is a very quaint seaside town with a pub right on the sea, roaring fire, all that pubby goodness. Vista mar is a great seafood place to, raised up so you can see over the sea and beach etc, very nice indeed. It is also dog friendly in most areas of the place, as are all pubs and bars pretty much.

So if you don't mind a drive one day you really could do worse. I am moving there because of how good it is for dogs, the beach, all cafe's and bars allowing doggies, it is great for dog owners around the coast up there.

Sounds good mate, what happened to St Bees? Thought you were moving up there for the same reasons.

I lived in Bournemouth for a couple of years, lovely beaches down there. Swanage, very nice

Sounds good mate, what happened to St Bees? Thought you were moving up there for the same reasons.
The property owner kept pissing around so i lost patience with them. Even the agents were like "yeah fuck that guy we are not going to continue our relationship with him either". Not sure what his situation was but it felt like i was waiting on his personal circumstances to clear up.

Whitby, lytham/St Annes to chill out.

Conway as it's always nice but unfortunately for the price of a train to wales you might as well fly somewhere warm and decent.

Brighton I loved when I went .

Cornwall devon, same as wales nice but ridiculoualy priced to visit.

Channel ilsands always nice to go for that stuck in a time warp feel and laid back feel.

Blackpool and morecombe, fuck no, not if I can help it

Scotish coast never been

The property owner kept pissing around so i lost patience with them. Even the agents were like "yeah fuck that guy we are not going to continue our relationship with him either". Not sure what his situation was but it felt like i was waiting on his personal circumstances to clear up.

I thought you had just bombed me off lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.