Seaside holidays

Black Rock Sands Porthmadog .... Sea in front of you ....Snowdonia behind :)

black-rock-sands.jpg
9966b04714d63d62c465729d94fafc98.jpg
Looks beautiful

I prefer Scarborough Alf. Something about the place, especially the views over marine drive looking over the sea from the top of the hill. Therapeutic.

Went to Scarborough a long long time ago, sure they had a Butlins camp but I may be remembering wrong lol, of course, being that young I had nothing to do with nice views in the slightest so would always be worth a visit as would Whitby.

Bridlington, Scarborough, Filey, Whitby - they're all fine, apart from one thing that the poor bastards over there can't do anything about. They're all in Yarkshire, and I hear they were childhood retreats for Jimmy Avarice! Seriously, they're ok, but take about four layers of merino wool for yer bollox! It'll freeze 'em off, even in July!

Bridlington, Scarborough, Filey, Whitby - they're all fine, apart from one thing that the poor bastards over there can't do anything about. They're all in Yarkshire, and I hear they were childhood retreats for Jimmy Avarice! Seriously, they're ok, but take about four layers of merino wool for yer bollox! It'll freeze 'em off, even in July!

It's been mild this Christmas, out in shorts and vest for my running this last week!
The summer was a scorcher, when the weather's good, its bloody good. When it's shit, its fucking shit.

It's been mild this Christmas, out in shorts and vest for my running this last week!
The summer was a scorcher, when the weather's good, its bloody good. When it's shit, its fucking shit.

I have an ex-college mate who lives in Thirsk and keeps telling me the palm trees are in full bloom and when there's a spot of drizzle he curses me for sending him over some good cotton spinning weather! He has to suffer beyond the weather though - he's a Swindon Town fan!

Went to Scarborough a long long time ago, sure they had a Butlins camp but I may be remembering wrong lol, of course, being that young I had nothing to do with nice views in the slightest so would always be worth a visit as would Whitby.

The Grand Hotel used to be a Butlins hotel. Filey had a Butlins camp for a short while which was near the site of Blue Dolphin Holiday Park they have. Skegness is the nearest I know of (though not that near) that has a full Butlins camp.

I have an ex-college mate who lives in Thirsk and keeps telling me the palm trees are in full bloom and when there's a spot of drizzle he curses me for sending him over some good cotton spinning weather! He has to suffer beyond the weather though - he's a Swindon Town fan!

I know a couple of Swindon fans, and I don't think I've ever seen them dressed in more than a wife beater and floral swim shorts haha

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.