Season 2023/24 Hopes

Yes, I know this season isn’t over.
But, for me, it’s already a complete success - 3-in-a-row.

Hopefully beating united and Inter are the cherry and flake on top, but for me it’s always been getting to the landmark of 3-in-a-row in the worlds most important (historical, financial, prestigious) league.

I’ve mentioned in multiple threads over the years the ‘pull’ of achieving the record equaling 3-in-a-row… and having finally got there, it’s then the next and biggest step, achieving a unique 4-in-a-row.
That’s my hope for City next season.

As for other teams:
I hope, as I’ve done for all my life that united get relegated.
I hope, as I’ve done for all the life of PL that Liverpool and Arsenal get relegated.
Lots of hope… but in reality I’d be happy with a top 4 that doesn’t ever include those 3 teams at all.

Newcastle: to be continuing to be successful, but I’d like to see some longterm infrastructure and surrounding area plans

Brighton: to have enough left of a probably pillaged squad to make a dent in Europe and stay in the top places of the PL

Brentford: to push on a bit more, and be more consistent

West Ham: to climb out of playing with relegation every year

Spurs: to continue being the joker of the league and further achieve Swales like levels of incompetence

Chelsea: to further implode under the sheer lunacy of boehley - showing that American owners are the pits

Villa: to have finally shut them up about their one European cup trophy from over 40 years ago.

Forest: to not be insanely stupid and spend like they did this season

Burnley: to continue playing football the Vinny way, that is far removed from dyche ball

Wolves: to overtake villa as the top midlands team

Fulham: to continue, along with Brentford and West Ham , as the better and more honourable London teams
win the league for a 4th time in a row Id be a happy man.

Oh and beat Arsenal, Liverpool and stretford along the way :-D

Charity Shield,Carabo cup, FA Cup, Premier league & Champions League for me.
Not too arsed about the World Club Cup but i’ll take it with the other 5 if Pep wants it

win the league for a 4th time in a row Id be a happy man.

Oh and beat Arsenal, Liverpool and stretford along the way :-D
Yes, 4th in a row is the aim for next year, else we’ll have Trafford rangers fans showing 2 fingers, a la Liverpool’s holding up 1 hand (with their 6 digits), whenever they want to cling onto whatever high ground they think they have on PLx3 & EC/CL counts

Hopefully will be the second of our treble of treble seasons.

Just for the piss boiling.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.