Season 2023/24 Hopes

Think your review of Notts Forest is harsh. When they got promoted they had a lot of loan players and I think only had a squad of around 15 players when they got promoted. Agreed, the spent some silly money but likes of Gibbs-White and Danilo looks like great purchases.

For City, got to be going for the 4th. That's the expectation and the reality. That would be huge!

That the club takes the fans less for granted.

Oh and a quad too thanks.

And if I can only have one of those it would be the former.

The same as this year but let put some effort into it and get the Charity shield ,League Cup and World Club Champions, then at the end of the season Declare.

pep-dancing-pep-dua-lipa.gif

Last edited:
The Quad whilst being unbeaten with over 100 points.
Now that would be a piss boiler and no more arguing over who is the best team of all time.
(We already know we are!!)

Agree with everything you and others have said on this post. For me it is always first and foremost about the PL. Argued with most of my City mates who wanted to prioritise the UCL. Of course I want us to win it if only to shut up the arseholes who keep banging on about us never winning it but that’s just the cherry on the cake. One final wish is that we get unbiased officials for the FA cup so that we can give those rag twats what they deserve. Still smarting about that first illegal fucking goal for them at the swamp this season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.