Season 2023/24 Hopes

I hope we start finding replacements for Gundo (32, even if he stays) and Kevin (31, turning 32 soon) next season. By replacements, I don’t necessarily mean new signings. It could be done by playing existing players in their respective roles. For example, I would like Foden to play more in Kevin’s role. I don’t mean they need to be 1 to 1 replacement. They may have different strengths, but I do want us to develop different but equally successful formula with different players. To be perfectly honest, we were a bit of a mess sometimes when Gundo and Kevin were both off the pitch.

Win all four trophies! If not then at least win the title again, and by some distance so we can all relax by early April at the latest.

Haaland score 50 league goals.

A CL win (fingers crossed it’ll be our second!?)

Rag shits relegated, either through being shit or for some financial irregularities. Otherwise just them finishing out of a CL place and winning fuck all, ideally with two absolute thrashings in the derby and some hilarious results like their 7-0 v scouse.

Chavs and scousers mediocre again. Spuds giving everyone a laugh, again, but Kane still there so he’s not at the scum.

Everton finally relegated!

Brighton and Newcastle in the top 4.

Norwich, Oxford and Barrow promoted from their respective leagues.

Obviously 4 in a row
Champions league final at Wembley
Gundogan and Bernardo to stay
Pep another contract extension.
I've always been greedy CTID

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.