Season Card Cost Query - 1894 / Citizens

GeoBarmy

Looking to try and move my seat next year to something like Citizens or 1894. I've rang the club to try and get prices from this season so I can get a rough idea of cost (if there's even any opportunity to move) and they couldn't tell me! Anyone have an idea of prices this season. 1 adult and 1 child. Cheers.

Looking to try and move my seat next year to something like Citizens or 1894. I've rang the club to try and get prices from this season so I can get a rough idea of cost (if there's even any opportunity to move) and they couldn't tell me! Anyone have an idea of prices this season. 1 adult and 1 child. Cheers.

I recently upgraded to the Ardwick. Just had a scan through my email to see if I still had the list of prices for everything but have deleted it.

Joes, 1894 and Citizens have waiting lists and was basically told no chance of getting in for the foreseeable future.

This is from memory so please don’t take as gospel but at least you know roughly what your looking at. Commonwealth about £4K and Legends £4.5k

No idea on kids prices for any of them sorry. On the pdf I was sent though I can’t even remember seeing any prices either.

I recently upgraded to the Ardwick. Just had a scan through my email to see if I still had the list of prices for everything but have deleted it.

Joes, 1894 and Citizens have waiting lists and was basically told no chance of getting in for the foreseeable future.

This is from memory so please don’t take as gospel but at least you know roughly what your looking at. Commonwealth about £4K and Legends £4.5k

No idea on kids prices for any of them sorry. On the pdf I was sent though I can’t even remember seeing any prices either.
And people say there's no money around, crazy prices for football. What do you get included?

And people say there's no money around, crazy prices for football. What do you get included?

No idea what comes with the others as never enquired.

With mine the bar opens 2 1/2 hrs before kick off and 1 hr after.

Car park pass which is pretty useless as I like to drink when I go to the games :)

Great view & padded seats

Programme

Dedicated account manager to assist with away, final and extra tickets

it is a lot but i certainly think it’s worth it

The Ardwick is £2,520 for next season. 1894 is £3,468 and Commonwealth Bar £2,500.
All of these include one domestic cup game.

The Ardwick is £2,520 for next season. 1894 is £3,468 and Commonwealth Bar £2,500.
All of these include one domestic cup game.

Didn't know they had an option without the CL games.

Everything i was quoted was inc 19 PL, 1 DC & 3 CL

Anyone know the price of u18 ST block 115

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.