Season Card Cost Query - 1894 / Citizens

When’s the waiting list date and is it a yearly wait for the season ticket ?

When’s the waiting list date and is it a yearly wait for the season ticket ?

There is no waiting list per day. You just have to make sure you have an active Cityzens membership and keep an eye on here and on Twitter for the day.

it’s basically first come first served on the website and the phones. Best bet is to get down to the ticket office before it opens on the day if that’s possible. It’s was a massive farce this year with about an hours max notice they were going on sale

There is no waiting list per day. You just have to make sure you have an active Cityzens membership and keep an eye on here and on Twitter for the day.

it’s basically first come first served on the website and the phones. Best bet is to get down to the ticket office before it opens on the day if that’s possible. It’s was a massive farce this year with about an hours max notice they were going on sale
I’m guessing you don’t know the date of when I could go before it opens then

I’m guessing you don’t know the date of when I could go before it opens then

sorry nobody does and Supporter Services won’t tell you either. They just say keep an eye for an email, which this year came about an hour before.

They generally go on sale a few days after the renewal and relocations dates have passed, you have just go to be ready and check everyday around that time.

Sorry

sorry nobody does and Supporter Services won’t tell you either. They just say keep an eye for an email, which this year came about an hour before.

They generally go on sale a few days after the renewal and relocations dates have passed, you have just go to be ready and check everyday around that time.

Sorry
An hour before what?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.