Season Card Reservations/Relocations Direct Debit update 11/6

Re: Season Card Reservation,New ST UPDATED TODAY 08/04.

bluemick1 said:
colbee59 said:
You do have to move out if your child is 16. I was informed by ticket office

My lad is now 19 and I'm still sat in the family stand. I did receive a letter when he was 16 saying I would have to relocate, but it's let me renew it every season on line.

Great news that. My lad is now 16 and I thought we were going to be forced to move out of the Family Stand. Very happy to pay the 16-18 price for him and stay where we are.

Looking forward to all those second half goals down our end next season. Only Burnley this season and Newcastle last season have let me down by playing down our end in the second half. Unless someone cares to correct me...?

glenowen said:
bluemick1 said:
colbee59 said:
You do have to move out if your child is 16. I was informed by ticket office

My lad is now 19 and I'm still sat in the family stand. I did receive a letter when he was 16 saying I would have to relocate, but it's let me renew it every season on line.

Great news that. My lad is now 16 and I thought we were going to be forced to move out of the Family Stand. Very happy to pay the 16-18 price for him and stay where we are.

Looking forward to all those second half goals down our end next season. Only Burnley this season and Newcastle last season have let me down by playing down our end in the second half. Unless someone cares to correct me...?

I had the misfortune to sit there for the FA Cup game v Boro,another goalless effort. ;)

In the booklet that came last week under the benefits for gold and platinum it tells you how many loyalty points you receive for your season card and cup schemes. But it doesn't mention anything about loyalty points for premium seats. Will this big batch of people now have a say where away and cup final tickets go ??

blue12 said:
Has anybody got access to the 3d view or do you have to wait until it's your turn to relocate .

Anyone can use it through the official website.

I had a look at the new premium seats but on every block it said no availability, so perhaps the club have sold them or will they just be sold on a game by game basis rather than season cards?

dw7 said:
In the booklet that came last week under the benefits for gold and platinum it tells you how many loyalty points you receive for your season card and cup schemes. But it doesn't mention anything about loyalty points for premium seats. Will this big batch of people now have a say where away and cup final tickets go ??
From http://www.mcfc.co.uk/Tickets/2015-16-Seasoncards
Premium Seat holders will receive the same benefits as a Platinum Seasoncard holder

KnaresboroughBlue said:
blue12 said:
Has anybody got access to the 3d view or do you have to wait until it's your turn to relocate .

Anyone can use it through the official website.

I had a look at the new premium seats but on every block it said no availability, so perhaps the club have sold them or will they just be sold on a game by game basis rather than season cards?

To get the premium seats you have to go through the ticket office - mine's gone up from £835 to £1600 but by moving 5 seats to the left it's taken us into the £1300 band.
I feel sorry for those who can't afford to stay but the club have us 3 years notice of the increase and a reminder each year since.......
Whoever was asking about whether premium get first dibs on cup final tickets - all it says is same benefits as platinum so I'm assuming not.

blue12 said:
You should be able to use it anytime

Try this link: <a class="postlink" href="http://www.mcfc.co.uk/Tickets/Ticketing3D" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mcfc.co.uk/Tickets/Ticketing3D</a>

Leveblue said:
blue12 said:
You should be able to use it anytime

Try this link: <a class="postlink" href="http://www.mcfc.co.uk/Tickets/Ticketing3D" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mcfc.co.uk/Tickets/Ticketing3D</a>
Cheers just had a good look around and ive found seats that aren't much further up from where I sit at £240 cheaper,looks like i'm going to try and relocate

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.