Season Card Reservations/Relocations Direct Debit update 11/6

Re: Season Card Reservation,New ST UPDATED TODAY 08/04.

If you press 'relocate' rather than 'keep current seat and confirm' , is your current seat released immediately or can you still retain your current seat if you can't find a better one ?

fredmont said:
If you press 'relocate' rather than 'keep current seat and confirm' , is your current seat released immediately or can you still retain your current seat if you can't find a better one ?

You can have a look around and see if there's anything better.... you don't lose your current seat.

Just for information, I moved from CBL2 earlier this week to the front of South Stand L3 as this was the only area I could find with 3 seats together. However after checking the plan again yesterday I spotted that there was a whole chunk of seats in CBL3 block 322 that were, for some reason available.. same price as the front of South L3 but in my opinion a better view. I've ended up one block behind and across from my old seat in the new corporate area (block 222) but instead of paying £1,250 I'm paying £600...well chuffed! ... I'm wondering if the club has released these seats in block 322 to accommodate those being commercially forced out of the new corporate area?

Worksop Blue said:
fredmont said:

You can have a look around and see if there's anything better.... you don't lose your current seat.

thanks

117 M34 said:
Looking to move quite a few to the 380 seats in SS level 3.
Anyone know if you will be able to access other tiers from here?
Just thinking in case we win the league next year

i'd presume no, parachute yourself on the pitch

alberto0292 said:
Wafty Cranker said:
Lancet Fluke said:
That would have been a nice little bonus but sadly it isn't working for me. When I log on it says "All qualifying supporters on your Seasoncard Account Management list are shown below" and there's nobody on the list (not even me). I assume names will be there when the window opens tomorrow.

Yeah same here

yes, probably a little bonus. I'd keep checking today and tomorrow if i was you, until the names appear on the website.

plenty of avail seats on the new south stand third tier

What was it like at the back mate?

IWasHere said:
alberto0292 said:
Wafty Cranker said:
Yeah same here

yes, probably a little bonus. I'd keep checking today and tomorrow if i was you, until the names appear on the website.

plenty available

alberto0292 said:
IWasHere said:
alberto0292 said:

plenty available

Cheers, are you also relocating to the new stand?

Seasoncard
Reservation & Relocation
Confirm your seat choice for the 2015/2016 season

Dear,

The new Etihad Stadium will officially open for season 2015/16 with an expanded capacity of 55,000. An extra 7,500 seats means even greater choice than ever before, including the introduction of Premium Seats, three new rows at pitchside and more adult Seasoncards for £299. Because of these new options, we are contacting you earlier than usual this year about reserving your seat.

By now you should have received your Seasoncard Reservations & Relocations pack. If your pack has not arrived, please contact Supporter Services on +44 (0)161 444 1894 (option 1, option 3) or you can visit mcfc.co.uk/reserve for further details.

You can relocate to any available seat from 9am, Saturday 18 April until 5pm, Thursday 23 April, in one of three easy ways. You can relocate as many times as you like during this time.

• Online at mcfc.co.uk/reserve
• Call 0161 444 1894 (Option 1)
• In person at the Etihad Stadium Ticket Office

Disabled supporters cannot relocate online and should call the Disabled Ticket Line on +44 (0)161 444 1894 (option 1) or visit the Ticket Office.

If you do not wish to relocate and would like to remain in your existing seat, you do not need to do anything at this time.

We wanted to highlight the following should you wish to consider the locations detailed below;

Family Stand

The ratio of children to adults is 1:3. That is one child (15 and under) to three adults. This ensures that we retain the integrity and that those within the Family Stand can enjoy facilities and entertainment, in a safe and secure environment.

Singing Section

As part of the stadium expansion works, we have reconfigured the visiting supporter seating section. This allows us to offer even more seats within the Singing Section, which is located in block 111, blocks 115-119 and part of block 114 in South Stand Level 1. Should you wish to move to the Singing Section, you now have the opportunity to do so.

Following this reservation and relocation stage, from Friday 1st May until Saturday 16th May, you will be able to select any additional benefits and make payment for your Seasoncard.

We look forward to welcoming you to the new and expanded Etihad Stadium for the 2015/16 season.

Yours sincerely,
Danny Wilson
Director of Stadium Sales & Operations

For those who have may have not yet seen this,which arrived some 15 minutes ago via an e-mail.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.