Season Card Reservations/Relocations Direct Debit update 11/6

Re: Season Card Reservation,New ST UPDATED TODAY 08/04.

Its a desperate plan for you to say "fuck it I`ll just stick with my current seat that they have just price hiked".

What options did people choose after dialling 4441894? I went for 1 then 1 again as it says in the booklet but you then have to choose a third number, none of which is relocations.

FFS I have just been chucked into different queue - position 234 :(

Haha, just had a text off City saying my relocation window is now open.

Salt in the wounds!

Feckin useless 36k seasoncard holders and they are suprised when demand is high.

No doubt they will spin this into a positive news story can see it now ....

"HUGE DEMAND TO SEE CITY PLAY IN THE EXTENDED CAPACITY ETIHAD LEADS TO SERVERS CRASHING""

They have advised if you are in position 100-200 in queue to hang up and call back as new lines open, anyone tried yet?

Lancet Fluke said:
What options did people choose after dialling 4441894? I went for 1 then 1 again as it says in the booklet but you then have to choose a third number, none of which is relocations.

I did 1 then 1. Got through to a woman who then said I needed customer services and put me through.

I'm 270 in the bastard q. Feet up with a brew for a few hours.

Websites a total waste of time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.