Season Card Reservations/Relocations Direct Debit update 11/6

Re: Season Card Reservation,New ST UPDATED TODAY 08/04.

Lancet Fluke said:
What options did people choose after dialling 4441894? I went for 1 then 1 again as it says in the booklet but you then have to choose a third number, none of which is relocations.

Supporters services option

Rather helpfully just got a text telling me my reservation window was open and to log into the website...

...which I would if I could. For the xth year running think i should be offering my consultancy services as the IT fails - yet again!

It lets me log on to the reserve site, but it doesn't display the eligible season cards....

NorthEastScotlandMCFC said:
They have advised if you are in position 100-200 in queue to hang up and call back as new lines open, anyone tried yet?

I like what you did there. Well played sir! ...everyone hangs up meaning you are bumped up the q! lol

Has anyone successfully reloacted via the website yet? Not packing (yet) but some positive news would be nice. :-)

just got through on the phone only to be told they are having problems with the system and they'd put me through to customer services, in place 237 in the queue,well done city !

blue b4 the moon said:
215 on the phone after 5 mins waiting,.......

Now 199 in 5 mins.......just to make people aware of the speed of queue movements

TheWookie said:
Rather helpfully just got a text telling me my reservation window was open and to log into the website...

...which I would if I could. For the xth year running think i should be offering my consultancy services as the IT fails - yet again!

I take it you`ve never been onto this site after a defeat !

City are so out of touch with their fan base it is laughable.
Everyone on this board knew there would be a clamber for cheap tickets today.
What did they expect after raising ticket prices yet again?
Premium seating will be a disaster too.
Shake up required On & Off the pitch !

Goater666 said:
It lets me log on to the reserve site, but it doesn't display the eligible season cards....

Same with me, it's not calling the data correctly, somethings fundamentally knackered. It can't be that hard to fix...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.