Season Card Reservations/Relocations Direct Debit update 11/6

Re: Season Card Reservation,New ST UPDATED TODAY 08/04.

bluestevei said:
FUCK ME IM 299 IN LINE AND I CARNT GET ON ONLINE FFS CITY

IN NOW 285

NOW 282

ITS MY OWN FAULT I RUNG WRONG NUMBER FIRST AND GOT CUT OFF AFTER 10 MINS

NOW 276

Are you on a pay as you go mobile tariff ?

it was obvious to eveyone except City this was going to happen. They have probably just taken the membership server down ;-)

Website won't allow me to log in.... I hope City invest all the additional "premuim seats" income in some better IT/servers etc!

There's been problems with the relocation site all week. It was being operated by City staff for the Premia seat relocations who were helpful.

Secondly, I'm glad the I'm Alright Jackers on this thread are keeping a low profile. It's no surprise about the relocation problems and I hope people get sorted with the tickets they want soon!

This is a grand grand fuckup, the issue I and quite a few others i'd imagine is, if I can't now get s cheaper seat, I won't be able to renew so we lose out because the site is shit, really fair that, will City care, will they hell because they will just sell my ticket to someone who can afford it!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.