Season Card Reservations/Relocations Direct Debit update 11/6

Re: Season Card Reservation,New ST UPDATED TODAY 08/04.

sharpy51 said:
at the moment i am ESL2 refugee has my seat has gone premium,we have relocated once into 308 row D,but we are thinking about relocating again into
107 row R ,what rows get pissed wet ,will row R be ok

You'll be okay there, my current one is row P (the row below R) and the only time I remember getting more than a bit of drizzle was Sunderland on NYD. I reckon everyone in the first tier got piss wet through then though 'cause it was horrible that day.

M3 Blue said:
sharpy51 said:
at the moment i am ESL2 refugee has my seat has gone premium,we have relocated once into 308 row D,but we are thinking about relocating again into

You'll be okay there, my current one is row P (the row below R) and the only time I remember getting more than a bit of drizzle was Sunderland on NYD. I reckon everyone in the first tier got piss wet through then though 'cause it was horrible that day.
cheers for the info,i think that we are going for it 107 her we come

sharpy51 said:
M3 Blue said:
sharpy51 said:

cheers for the info,i think that we are going for it 107 her we come

It's alright, I have moved into 107 too. I used to sit up in the third tier before moving down to 102 and I wasn't too keen on it, I'd rather get wet a couple of times a year.

Phoed today to check where I am on the waiting list: 639.

I asked how many seats had gone in the 299/380 bracket: selling very well indeed was the reply! She said the way the relocation is going, It will be unlikely any will be left by May 22nd. Might have a fair chance on the first 3 rows.

anyone listening to blue tuesday danny wilson talking about ticket prices

Looks like the new stand is going to be full of seasoncard holders which is good to see. All the £380 ones sold. Only about 750 seats left in the higher regions of the £299 seats, and I'd say about 250 seats left of the £600 seats towards the front of the stand.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.