Season Card Reservations/Relocations Direct Debit update 11/6

Re: Season Card Reservation,New ST UPDATED TODAY 08/04.

Newtoncc said:
Just been kicked out of family stand as daughter becomes 16 on 31st July , age as of date for tickets 1st August, just as well i checked as we manage to relocate within the family stand really easy. I asked what would have happened if i had not checked they said , when you came to paying it would been picked up and you would have had to move out..........

All that for 1 day

So your still in the family stand then ??

Newtoncc said:
oakiecokie said:
Newtoncc said:
Just been kicked out of family stand as daughter becomes 16 on 31st July , age as of date for tickets 1st August, just as well i checked as we manage to relocate within the family stand really easy. I asked what would have happened if i had not checked they said , when you came to paying it would been picked up and you would have had to move out..........

All that for 1 day

Your point being ?

Does there need to be a point, apologies i will make sure i end all my posts with a specific section for the point of it in future.

Well you appear to be critical of the format on when a cut off date should occur.One day you say ? I`d blame the missus mate,if she couldn`t be arsed going into labour 24 hours earlier. ;)

EL APACHE TEVEZ said:
Newtoncc said:

All that for 1 day

He was critical of me asking asking what the point of his post was,as he clearly states it was easy to to re-locate back into the Family Stand.I mean mate, WTF ??

oakiecokie said:
EL APACHE TEVEZ said:
Newtoncc said:

All that for 1 day

He was critical of me asking asking what the point of his post was,as he clearly states it was easy to to re-locate back into the Family Stand.I mean mate, WTF ??

Yes, I was confused by Newton 's comments too! Particularly since several earlier posters (around pages 100-105) stated that the club do not actually kick you out of the Family Stand when the youngest turns 16.

My son turned 16 in March but I was able to go online on Saturday morning and reserve the same seats in the Family Stand for next season. My only small concern is that I didn't receive an email of confirmation, which was promised during the reservation process.

Anyone else in the same position?

glenowen said:
oakiecokie said:
EL APACHE TEVEZ said:

Yes, I was confused by Newton 's comments too! Particularly since several earlier posters (around pages 100-105) stated that the club do not actually kick you out of the Family Stand when the youngest turns 16.

My son turned 16 in March but I was able to go online on Saturday morning and reserve the same seats in the Family Stand for next season. My only small concern is that I didn't receive an email of confirmation, which was promised during the reservation process.

Anyone else in the same position?

my confirmation email came 6 days after i had actually relocated , so i wouldnt panic yet

RyanP3609 said:
Jacko1956 said:
blueparrot said:
Yes, I never expected a £299 ticket and was always prepared to go up to £500. The club were always clear about the process and it bugs me everyone assuming that the people on the list only wanted £299 tickets,

Glad your happy, hope all the others on the waiting list think the same.

I'm on the waiting list with my mate and never thought I'd have got a chance of the cheap seats. We were looking at 500-700 but obviously depends what's left. This is the first time in my life I've not either had a weekend job, lived away from Manc or not been able to afford a Season ticket and I can't wait to finally get to see us week in week out.

Quite a few gods seats left at 299 and some 600-500 tier 1 and 3 seats left.

Newtoncc said:

All that for 1 day

Did not remember the criteria for when when they turn 16, or did you just conveniently forget...?!
Its all in the print, term and conditions.

There are less than a thousand seats left in the new stand, but that means there are thousands of seats available in other areas of the ground.

I've gone to the new rows at the front of the East Stand as they were £475 for a seat on the half-way line. Loads of those left especially in the blocks away from the half-way line.

I hope there will be sufficient numbers of reasonably priced tickets to meet demand. I turned up on Sunday to tell everyone I've moved expecting them to all say "Thank God" but it was "So've we". My impression is that people from all over the ground have relocated so the 3rd tier so when those on the waiting list get to apply, those at the top will have a pick of anywhere in the ground, including the new stand, but those further down will be looking at other areas in the ground. It's what everyone expected. Despite much talk of £1750 tickets, the vast bulk of City's season tickets are nowhere near that. My old one was £620 in the Upper Tier of the South Stand so if you're further down the waiting list, you might have to pay around that to get a seat. Depends on how many of the pitch-side seats go. At the moment there's a lot of those left. Either they have been forgotten about as people just think about the new stand, or the idea of getting wet puts some off. Personally I'd swap 3-4 games in the wet for 19 games in the cold of the South Stand where the sun never shines.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.