Season Card Reservations/Relocations Direct Debit update 11/6

A few pages back someone got one in 317. That is likely one of the last
If this thread is anything to go by, the 10 monthly interest free payments are an incentive most people are taking up, regardless if the price of the season ticket is more than they originally wanted to pay.

Question. For those of you who didn't get the season ticket you wanted, and bought a more expensive one, did the ticket office staff push the 10 month interest free payment option? Push, as in a polite reminder. Nothing else is intended.

The past few weeks reading this thread, I gradually made peace with not getting a ticket in the £300-£380 range. They didn't push the DD scheme, I found it convenient and easy to manage. Don't buy a new kit, skip a few meals, no toys for the lil one, sell a few prized possessions, everything's good ;(

Your opinion but believe me it's a bad seat - reason why there are so many available in that area

After 16 years I think you may regret giving up your s/c for the sake of one season in seats that may not be that bad. You can relocate for next year. I've had seats all over the ground and wouldn't say any were rubbish. Where about are the seats?

If they're not lowering the pitch I'm starting to worry I might of made a mistake relocating to row 3 in the north stand.
Thats putting me off the front rows. A moles eye view would not be good in this day and age. I can think of lots of old grounds that had paddocks at lower level. Buzzer will have his favourite.

If this thread is anything to go by, the 10 monthly interest free payments are an incentive most people are taking up, regardless if the price of the season ticket is more than they originally wanted to pay.

Question. For those of you who didn't get the season ticket you wanted, and bought a more expensive one, did the ticket office staff push the 10 month interest free payment option? Push, as in a polite reminder. Nothing else is intended.

I went for a 93:20 and they gave me a choice of paying up front or by DD. I didn't feel they pressed either more.

Just been searching MCFC site to locate some view of my new seats. I had renewed in the CB but took the jump and put the family (wife, daughter and myself) into East Stand Level 2 207 P/181,2,3 when I got a call offering them Season Cards in the window last week.

Now I have spent the money would be good to see what I got

Just wasted 30mins - anyone more knowledgeable that can point me where to look?

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.