Season Card Reservations/Relocations Direct Debit update 11/6

My sister & mate just got sorted at the TO, Level 1 Colin Bell - said plenty of options left could be the online selection is limited but turning up at the ticket office offers more?

it sure is, way too much for mere mortals like myself
but i'm on the front row of my block, luck of the draw when the seats were dished out originally, so you can understand why i'm hanging on as long as i can.
where sergio was mobbed after scoring that goal was right in front of me and that something the premium seating brigade will never be able to take away from me.

I'm surprised anyone in the ground actually witnessed Sergio being mobbed. All I can remember (from the Family Stand) is everyone going absolutely and totally mental with all around them - lovebites and everyfink!

I'm surprised anyone in the ground actually witnessed Sergio being mobbed. All I can remember (from the Family Stand) is everyone going absolutely and totally mental with all around them - lovebites and everyfink!

you are quite right, but you get my drift

we have that as well, most of us have been there since we moved to the etihad

Same here, but this summer quite a few are moving so they can bring the next generation of Blues to games and are relocating into the new 3rd tier in the South stand. I took this opportunity to move into the Premium seats while I can afford it. Looking forward to getting to know my new surroundings and hopefully the same banter with those sat around me. As they say strangers are just friends you havent met yet

you are quite right, but you get my drift

Yes, I know what you mean. We still talk about the day when we were in the East Stand and Adebayor scored that goal against Arsenal and he charged down the side of the pitch towards the Arsenal fans right in front of us. Money can't buy that sort of memory!

Same here, but this summer quite a few are moving so they can bring the next generation of Blues to games and are relocating into the new 3rd tier in the South stand. I took this opportunity to move into the Premium seats while I can afford it. Looking forward to getting to know my new surroundings and hopefully the same banter with those sat around me. As they say strangers are just friends you havent met yet

ultimately that will be my plan to start taking my sons to each and every game but the way the waiting list fell for me meant i stay put for this season and they will alternate games for this season

I have brought over the phone this afternoon, the selections was varied and endless almost except CB level 2
Be patient everyone there's room for us all

Anyone know what blocks will be getting moved for cup games? I've moved to the cheap seat and hoping city won't be relocating us like the rest of the south stand.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.