Season Card Reservations/Relocations Direct Debit update 11/6

Re: Season Card Reservation,New ST UPDATED TODAY 08/04.

bluwes said:
Quite a few today in 107 talking about moving so they can get season cards for their kids. Gonna be a shame next season,lots of new faces around me.
Let's hope there's some on the pitch.

Anybody know if you reserve your seat if it is still available to 'reserve' for other fans? I'm pretty sure on the picture posted a couple of pages ago that the seats I reserved for me and 2 others are still available to be reserved?

Definitely more available seats showing on the planner this evening that at any point yesterday or this morning. Just Managed to get 3 together in family stand level 2 block 232... £675 for me and the lad or stay in CBL2 block 222 and pay the best part of £2k.... Not a difficult decision.

Was thinking today while at the game. How are the south stand 3rd tier going to get up there? Is there stairs within the stand or will it be by the spirals on the east and west stands

LoveCity said:
Today at the ground I asked people around me their plans (this is in level 1 too). 3 behind me said they're moving. One nearby said he's moving. I'm moving. The two next to me didn't bother turning up, but are considering moving they told me recently. The two in front of me can't be arsed turning up for half of our games so couldn't ask them. But get the feeling a lot of people are moving this summer for various reasons (price / change / atmosphere).

Everyone that sits by me in the soon to be £900 seats in E2 are all renewing. All pleased with the 10 month DD scheme and all think the seats are the best in the house thus worth the money. Had they not been able to afford it we could have all relocated

jrb said:
dobobobo said:
The Fat el Hombre said:
So basically, despite all the whingeing and sob stories about being priced out, not a single person has been priced out at all? Unless people expect to pay less than 300 quid a year to watch premier league football, with their own team that contains the likes of Sergio Aguero and David Silva!

Yep, haters just simply will always no matter what gonna hate.

Can someone post a link to that page. Can't find it on the OS. Thanks.
For some reason when I sign in I get so far where a 3D image of my seat is shown, I then press relocate, and it says to pick seat etc... For map below, however I do not get a map to pick from.

Eggsy said:
jrb said:
dobobobo said:
Yep, haters just simply will always no matter what gonna hate.

For some reason when I sign in I get so far where a 3D image of my seat is shown, I then press relocate, and it says to pick seat etc... For map below, however I do not get a map to pick from.

Worked on laptop for me but not iPad.

There can't be many, if any other PL clubs where you can get an adult ST for £299. Particularly to watch one of the top teams. Fantastic value.

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
Eggsy said:
jrb said:

Worked on laptop for me but not iPad.
Tried both, unfortunately no luck. Laptop is a works one may be they've block certain things operating ? Not very technical

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.