season cards next season

Bill

waiting list i reckon, the way tickets are being asked for home and away can only mean season card sales next season will rocket.
i also think they'll be a few quid dearer, they have to go up really as our owners are business men after all.

I'm not convinced that will happen.
How many did we sell this year? I think it was a few thousand less than the limit.
However all that could change if we do win something or finish top 4.
The amount of money taken through the gate is small compared to the sky money and other commercial enterprises.

just on another note lads do you think the loyalty points will always stay or will the revert to something different. if the loyalty points were to stay and we did come a very successful team it will be the same people a away games and finals all the time.

if that happens it be hard to attract new fans as they will know they have no chance or maybe a slight chance of getting a ticket for the "BIG GAMES". so it's a fine ine imo for the club in keeping its supporters happy and attractng new one's which at the end of the day is the main aim

dw7 said:
just on another note lads do you think the loyalty points will always stay or will the revert to something different. if the loyalty points were to stay and we did come a very successful team it will be the same people a away games and finals all the time.

if that happens it be hard to attract new fans as they will know they have no chance or maybe a slight chance of getting a ticket for the "BIG GAMES". so it's a fine ine imo for the club in keeping its supporters happy and attractng new one's which at the end of the day is the main aim

more games now will be 10 points imo, this will mean those that have been going during the terrible pearce years, keegan, sven etc. will stay ahead and be rewarded for their loyalty. I think the days of 30 points for wigan at home are long gone.

felixbg said:
dw7 said:

more games now will be 10 points imo, this will mean those that have been going during the terrible pearce years, keegan, sven etc. will stay ahead and be rewarded for their loyalty. I think the days of 30 points for wigan at home are long gone.

They have indeed gone.
Now its 50 at home for Arsenal.

Loyalty points should be expanded to include club purchases as well as tickets and the Stadium tours etc. This would give an opportunity to increase the number of points for everything you do to support the club. It would also give new fans the chance to increase their points holding.

felixbg said:
dw7 said:

this will sitll mean the same people will be going all the time

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.