Season Predictions

All this Jibba jabba it takes time to learn a new game plan/tactics is bollocks. Some professor hasn't turned up trying to teach physics to utd fans! It's football, they will have it down pat by Friday afternoon. We will win the league, that's a definite. Maybe a domestic cup and CL semi. Sit back and let's enjoy

League: Second- coming from a long way back
Domestic Cups: Out earlyish with young and fringe players used
CL: Quarters

Expecting a transitional season in all respects.

Thanks for that but, no offence my friend, "Crowne point" blue?? You think you're being subtle but you're not. Just come out and admit it. There's nothing to be ashamed of in supporting the original "sugar daddy" club.
What's wrong with living in Denton ???

Besides the spelling error, I stopped taking you seriously after this.

Think there will be about an 8 point gap between 3rd and 4th, with us, scum, and chavs in the top 3.
Domestic cups are a crapshoot to predict but think Pep will play youth in the LC and hopefully we make another run in the FA Cup.
At least quarters of the CL, again depends on the draw to guess how far after that.

Regardless I'm very excited we're finally only a few days away!
Just getting it out of my system m8.... If I predict it, it wont happen - Liverpol win I mean. I am worried that Liverpool under Klopp will be a lot better

I was previously thinking Pep might need a season to adjust and learn about the Prem League . But having just watched the documentary 'Pep' and listened to those involved at Barca and in particular Bayern ,about Peps impact and how he changed not only the team , but much of the club for the better , i think its going to be a very good season .

Prem - Winners
FA Cup - Winners
League Cup - Quarters
Champs League - Semi Final

Slow start to the premier league working out the kinks and it being a transition year hence:

Prem: top 3
FA cup: semis
League cup: shock exit early on
Champs: quarters

Plenty of really good title contenders this season, will be hard to win first time with Pep.

City's odds to win the league have shortened on Betfair today. Betfred still 13/5, which is decent.

Anyone threatening Stretford Shitehawks chance of winning the league will not be tolerated. We have a real opportunity to win the league under Pep but will be cheated like fuck by the usual suspects. Oh and I fear Vinny will only last a few games before being long-term injured again.

Apart from that, bring it on!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.