Season Predictions

I think we are only a decent striker (in place of Bony) short to mount a serious title challenge.

Premier League - 2nd to liverpol
League cup - Knocked out first stage on purpose, piece of tin cup
Fa cup - Win
Champions League - semi final.

Besides the spelling error, I stopped taking you seriously after this.

Think there will be about an 8 point gap between 3rd and 4th, with us, scum, and chavs in the top 3.
Domestic cups are a crapshoot to predict but think Pep will play youth in the LC and hopefully we make another run in the FA Cup.
At least quarters of the CL, again depends on the draw to guess how far after that.

Regardless I'm very excited we're finally only a few days away!

Prem - Winners
League Cup - Quarters
FA Cup - Winners
CL - Quarters

Prem - 1st after a slowish start
FA Cup - Finalist, beaten by Chelsea
League Cup - Semi finals with a very young side
Champs League - Winners, beating Barca on penalties

This is our year, all my confidence has been restored.

In principle we have the same squad as last year bar Demichelis and Wright, who are replaced by Denayer and Gunn, both seen as an improvement.
We've added Stones and Sane, Gündogan (coming in a bit later), and Nolito.
Zivchenko, Jesus and Moreno were brought in for next year. Iheanacho has gained another year.
We have the best manager as part of the best managementteam in the world, who is not afraid to play youngsters (as most on here blamed Pellegrini for not doing so) and is known for making every player better.
And we have had a better transferwindow so far than any of the teams that finished above us last term.

So don't you think we should finish first and win every piece of silverware there is to win? Or as young Braydon told Pep in the black cab, "where'd we put'm all ..."?

Just hope everyone up's their game this season and we get a lot more effort and application.
Too many players on easy street last
season. Top 4 a minimum.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.