Season Reviews / Treble Documentaries

I'd buy the shit out of that do you have anymore details?
Its coming out in september i think,you can pre order on amazon,its a City production book ,but will be cheaper via amazon, i would post the link but this site will not let you post links to amazon.

oops,the link appears to work !

Edit,just noticed,the amazon link.works on my mobile.but on my laptop it doesn't show up,anyone know.why ?

Last edited:
They did a season review on city+ last year, which, as someone who has collected every single one since they started in the 80s made me very happy(although still a huge gap between 2018-2021 where they did nothing).

I'm hoping they will do something similar this year although can't help thinking it would have been out by now.
I wouldn't worry about that; fuck all happened in those seasons anyway.

totally agree, the last DVD we had was the Centurion season and the DVD's used to always be released just in time for Fathers Day
Could you imagine getting one for Fathers Day in the 90’s? You’d end up having DNA tests to see if you could disown your kids!

they produce a book for memorable seasons,one is coming out for last season.
why can't they inderstand some of our fans,me included don't want all this modern stuff.
I luv all those books. I have a lot of them, going to back to the Nationwide series, Franny's take over, Gary's The Greatest City, players books and all the latest title winning ones etc.

I've been grabbing Treble and 3 in a row stuff now and can't wait to tell my grandkids how we became the best team in the land and all the world!

s-l1600.jpg

20230727_144057.jpg

I luv all those books. I have a lot of them, going to back to the Nationwide series, Franny's take over, Gary's The Greatest City, players books and all the latest title winning ones etc.

I've been grabbing Treble and 3 in a row stuff now and can't wait to tell my grandkids how we became the best team in the land and all the world!

View attachment 87949

View attachment 87950
I think I have about 90 books On City, I have the limited Aguero goals book City put out when he reached
the club goals record,think it was £100 with the 10% off for season ticket holders, he signed every copy,i bought it for my son,his own personal goal was v Monaco ,goal 155 of 178

I think I have about 90 books On City, I have the limited Aguero goals book City put out when he reached
the club goals record,think it was £100 with the 10% off for season ticket holders, he signed every copy,i bought it for my son,his own personal goal was v Cardiff if I'm right,its in the loft somewhere.
Yeah i have a load of stuff.
I have the Sergio one too and did the same thing, had a quick look and put it back in the box, it was the one where he signed a shirt, great stuff.
I would've liked a regular book like David's El Mago one but the club said they weren't doing one.

Could you imagine getting one for Fathers Day in the 90’s? You’d end up having DNA tests to see if you could disown your kids!
Flip side of that coin for me.. during the 90s my daughters threatened to report me to Social Services for making them be City fans..(* and **)

(* Not that they, or their own children, are complaining nowadays, of course..!)

(** 'Boyfriends Rule #1' was 'No United fans' and 'Boyfriends Rule #2' was 'No Scousers')

Yeah i have a load of stuff.
I have the Sergio one too and did the same thing, had a quick look and put it back in the box, it was the one where he signed a shirt, great stuff.
I would've liked a regular book like David's El Mago one but the club said they weren't doing one.
The Aguero book I have, i just got it out,is where you had to subscribe if you wanted the signed one,you could have your name or someone else printed on the first page and Sergio " dedicated " one of his 178 goals to you,it was random and my lad got the goal he scored v Monaco in 2017,I always wondered who got the goal v QPR in 2012,lucky sod whoever it was !

The Aguero book I have, i just got it out,is where you had to subscribe if you wanted the signed one,you could have your name or someone else printed on the first page and Sergio " dedicated " one of his 178 goals to you,it was random and my lad got the goal he scored v Monaco in 2017,I always wondered who got the goal v QPR in 2012,lucky sod whoever it was !
Yeah really.....i don't have that one, I have the legend collections one, it's big.

I got my name on the fans scroll of honour in the #Centurians book, glad i did that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.