Season Reviews / Treble Documentaries

I was hoping City would have had cameras in the changing room like they have done for the past few seasons then release them in segments via YouTube/the website but I'm sure they've usually teased them by now.

It would be typical if last season was the one they didn't do it for!
City have done one for this year. I was told the first part should be out on August 16th

I guess City+ has replaced hard copied end of season DVDs but part of me wishes for a tangible season memento. Have a shelf of City reviews, VHS and DVDs (even a vinyl of a League Cup final)...
Glad someone else has still got the VHS copies (assuming you are serious). I get stick for still having mine. Rarely play them but can't bring myself to bin them. And great watching ones like the 88-89 promotion season.

Glad someone else has still got the VHS copies (assuming you are serious). I get stick for still having mine. Rarely play them but can't bring myself to bin them. And great watching ones like the 88-89 promotion season.
still got all mine 'Back in the big time'

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.