Season Reviews / Treble Documentaries

Are City doing anything to commemorate our triple trophy win for last season with any documentaries or owt? All seems very low-key from the club like it was after the Centurions season where they also didn’t do a lot to commemorate the first ever 100 point team in English football.

Only Sky have done anything so far with this:
IMG_3927.jpeg

But with Sky not having the FA Cup or CL, it’s only about the Prem.

It’s also on Optus

Last edited by a moderator:
Are City doing anything to commemorate our triple trophy win for last season with any documentaries or owt? All seems very low-key from the club like it was after the Centurions season where they also didn’t do a lot to commemorate the first ever 100 point team in English football.

Only Sky have done anything so far with this:
View attachment 88403

But with Sky not having the FA Cup or CL, it’s only about the Prem.

It’s also on Optus
From what I'v heard, so far,just that book about last season,it will be cheaper to buy on amazon hence me posting the link.comes out in september.

Yeah really.....i don't have that one, I have the legend collections one, it's big.

I got my name on the fans scroll of honour in the #Centurians book, glad i did that.
Did they spell your surname correctly Mr Alien?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.