Season ticket has arrived!

Was on the phone 20 mins to them yesterday,he has promised me hahaha that they will arrive today,he had to print them off again,no post yet so fuck knows,but i wont be getting a fancy box now thats for sure just two in an envelope,but i dont give a fuck as long as they come....and more importantly WORK. Needed for Saturday night !!

There was a problem with a batch that wouldnt operate the turnstiles apparently,ours where in that batch !! typical

Lets see what postman brings today

meeesh said:
Was on the phone 20 mins to them yesterday,he has promised me hahaha that they will arrive today,he had to print them off again,no post yet so fuck knows,but i wont be getting a fancy box now thats for sure just two in an envelope,but i dont give a fuck as long as they come....and more importantly WORK. Needed for Saturday night !!

There was a problem with a batch that wouldnt operate the turnstiles apparently,ours where in that batch !! typical

Lets see what postman brings today

They come out with a right load of tosh don't they....I'm in Manchester today, I might pop up there.

See if I can get one printed there and then.

I went today and they printed it there and then!
I was told that some were posted on Monday and could be received on Thursday!! It seems they move the goalposts everytime you ask "Where's my card"
If you do not receive yours tomorrow, I suggest, If you can, you go and get it from the ticket office yourself.
I hope this helps anyone who is still waiting.

still waiting for me , father in law and my son , if its not arrived on friday morning I will call in at ticket office friday before the training

Yesterday morning, I sent a lengthy email to the club, both to the ticket office and general address, about this farcical situation. I asked for it to be copied to this Danny Wilson character as well.
Surprise surprise, not heard a thing back, apart from an automated response saying my query would be dealt with 'within three working days'

LongsightM13 said:
Still nowt today. Anyone else still waiting?

Me, just spoke to customer services who said "Oh well, your not coming to the Valencia game so wait & see if it arrives by next Wednesday and if not phone us, but it has definately been sent out."

I guess it's coming by carrier pigeon :-(

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.