Season ticket has arrived!

So who still doesn't have it then?

Just me as usual??

Trying to ring the ticket office now to see what the bleedin hell is going on but it's very busy...make of that what you will!

Garry.Cook said:
So who still doesn't have it then?

Just me as usual??

Trying to ring the ticket office now to see what the bleedin hell is going on but it's very busy...make of that what you will!

Still waiting on mine as well

Still missing 2, but for once the ticket office are completely blameless and is all my fault, as I need to show the club bloody birth certifcates in case the 5 & 4 year olds look over 16 and cant find them anywhere.

I can see the house gettign ripped apart tonight trying to find the wifes "safe place"

Just got back from a wk/end break & 1st envelope I opened was the season card....WEY-HEY-HEY, Bring on the 14th august....

...................................THERE IS A BLUE MOON RISING....................

I went to the ticket office yesterday (Sunday) 1st Aug. and they told me ALL Season Cards have now been posted and if I don't receive mine by Wednesday 4th. to come back and they will print me another one!!!!
Total Crap, once again from the ticket office, I paid my renewal on 7th. June, we are now on 2nd. August.
I said I'll see you next week then, because I just know it ain't gonna come via the post.

Big Jive Eddie said:
I went to the ticket office yesterday (Sunday) 1st Aug. and they told me ALL Season Cards have now been posted and if I don't receive mine by Wednesday 4th. to come back and they will print me another one!!!!
Total Crap, once again from the ticket office, I paid my renewal on 7th. June, we are now on 2nd. August.
I said I'll see you next week then, because I just know it ain't gonna come via the post.

Phone the MUEN!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.