Season ticket has arrived!

the goats backside said:
mcfc_ms said:
Mine has arrived this morning.

Nice design too. Half blue, Half white with the eagle from the crest in the background of the blue part

Thats it spoil it for us that havnt received yet (-;

-- Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:25 pm --

CityChick said:
me dad went to the ticket office this morning to get our valencia tickets and he asked if all the season cards had been sent out yet.

the two women behind the counter start pi$$in themselves saying that they had like 20,000 odd tickets still to sort out and send!!

dont like waiting lol :-( x

Great chick, my name begins with a W have i time to change by deedpole

I know what you mean. My name begins with S. But it means relying on the ticket office so I'll be happy if I get it before the derby :-S

CityChick said:
the goats backside said:
Thats it spoil it for us that havnt received yet (-;

-- Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:25 pm --

Great chick, my name begins with a W have i time to change by deedpole

Home or away one (-; went to the ground earlier to get Valencia ticket, i am having withdrawals i should have asked for seasoncard over counter, if only i had known eh chick

I know what you mean. My name begins with S. But it means relying on the ticket office so I'll be happy if I get it before the derby :-S

-- Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:49 pm --

What happened to my post then lol

-- Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:51 pm --

the goats backside said:
CityChick said:
Home or away one (-; went to the ground earlier to get Valencia ticket, i am having withdrawals i should have asked for seasoncard over counter, if only i had known eh chick

What i put was...... is that home or away game chick (-; i went to the ground earlier for valencia ticket if i had known i would have asked for card over the counter, silly me eh

<br /><br />-- Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:53 pm --<br /><br />
the goats backside said:
CityChick said:

-- Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:51 pm --

the goats backside said:

What i put was...... is that home or away game chick (-; i went to the ground earlier for valencia ticket if i had known i would have asked for card over the counter, silly me eh

Bluemoon got haywire i need a drink chick (-;

Says on the OS mines been 'Printed' for a week now. Nothing. I do presume however it's due to my location as I'm not living in Manchester, takes more time. Just want it to arrive though!

My brother got his this morning but I remain ticketless for the time being. He renewed after me and his name begins with T and mine S. I'll bide my time with that but my shirt best be here tomorrow!

mines gone to printed on O/S tonight so come on city just.........................................
........................GET IT POSTED..........................

................................THERE IS A BLUE MOON RISING...........................................

even the wife wants my card to arrive , i get home from work and the 1st things out of my mouth is................................ any post from city? still waiting!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.