Season ticket info needed

If you want the atmosphere stay between 110 - 119

If you want the view go to tier 2 but may lack atmosphere - but looking at our team surely all the ground should be rocking

Ed68 said:
I'm in the third tier of the East Stand as well.

I second the comment about low level atmosphere but it is an amazing view and you can really see how the team are playing (formation wise etc) - better than you can lower down.

I reckon we could see a 'massive' change in atmosphere next year as it has always been better when we play well and with these potential signings we could be in for some real entertainment!

Not where you are mate, It'll still be dull in the 3rd tier!

kinky7 said:
http://www.mcfcseasoncards.talent-sport.co.uk/PagesPublic/ProductBrowse/productSeason.aspx

Hi mate this should help.
cheers fella........why cant i find those pages?????? thanks for all the input lads,the bank manager dont like it but fook itttttt !!!!!!!!!! N.B. all blues stick together (had to in salford,especially the broughton lads !)

If finances are tight mate then get behind goals, i'm in 136 and although atmosphere is lacking it cost me 370 and think it's 420ish now. Atmosphere picked up for a few games though and for others i just stood in SS although obviously shouldn't do that it's easier as me and my mates are scattered about.

Ed68 said:

I second the comment about low level atmosphere but it is an amazing view and you can really see how the team are playing (formation wise etc) - better than you can lower down.

I reckon we could see a 'massive' change in atmosphere next year as it has always been better when we play well and with these potential signings we could be in for some real entertainment!
cheers fella,this is lookin favourite for us...just roped our kid into buyin one, just hope there isnt the drunken brain dead knobhead near by.

salfordtrueblue said:
Ed68 said:

cheers fella,this is lookin favourite for us...just roped our kid into buyin one, just hope there isnt the drunken brain dead knobhead near by.

Good call man,

It seems to be suprisingly low on drunken knobheads but there are numerous whining gits around - I just laugh at their ridiculous comments.

Diablo_azul said:
We had conformation yesterday in the form of two paper tickets, dont know when the actual cards come through

Are you a first time buyer? I've not had any confirmation apart from an e-mail.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.