Season ticket info needed

LCBblue said:
Ed68 said:
I'm in the third tier of the East Stand as well.

I second the comment about low level atmosphere but it is an amazing view and you can really see how the team are playing (formation wise etc) - better than you can lower down.

I reckon we could see a 'massive' change in atmosphere next year as it has always been better when we play well and with these potential signings we could be in for some real entertainment!

Not where you are mate, It'll still be dull in the 3rd tier!
lol...woman woman

Diablo_azul said:
We had conformation yesterday in the form of two paper tickets, dont know when the actual cards come through
We got a letter through as confirmation last week.

Halfpenny said:
Diablo_azul said:
We had conformation yesterday in the form of two paper tickets, dont know when the actual cards come through
We got a letter through as confirmation last week.
you a first time buyer?

I've moved to the Colin Bell 3rd tier for next season. Have been in North Stand level 2 since COMS opened and got sick of having the sun in my eyes. Tried the 3rd tier in the cups a few times this season and was stunned by how much better the view was. 3rd tier always gets a poor press on here but don't listen to them. Money is always tight for me so I went for the slightly cheaper off-centre view in 324. Still a million times better view than behind the goal.

Regular Joe said:
I've moved to the Colin Bell 3rd tier for next season. Have been in North Stand level 2 since COMS opened and got sick of having the sun in my eyes. Tried the 3rd tier in the cups a few times this season and was stunned by how much better the view was. 3rd tier always gets a poor press on here but don't listen to them. Money is always tight for me so I went for the slightly cheaper off-centre view in 324. Still a million times better view than behind the goal.

I agree the view from 324 is superb , although it has to be said that on a bright day you can still get the sun in your eyes up there ...... it's happened to me often enough!

I have been marooned in the Colin Bell third tier ever since Coms opened, and it is total crap up there.

I remember once, a few years ago, I had the temerity to mutter some encouragement to the team and all these people sitting around me turned round and stared at me.

They eventually turned away, but I could hear them muttering away to themselves, you know, not officer material, never be captain of the golf club, the usual things you hear from happy middle class Britons.

The women continued their knitting, their men sat quietly sipping their cups of tea, and all the while this was going on I realised I was not worthy of supporting City.

How dare I support my team from the 3rd tier!

So that's that. I am going to support Manchester Unted from now on.

My support of the Blues is not worthy, so I will now go somewhere my voice will be appreciated.

I used to scream my head off in the Kippax, I ran the gauntlet at away games in the 70's and 80's, but I am now a total waste of space because I dare to sit in the 3rd tier.

All of us in the 3rd tier are a bunch of tossers are we? You don't know half of it.

I also need some advice, any help would be great.
I plan to venture to the UK around early Feb and i'm not sure if i should get a season ticket or not, or just get a citycard and try and aquire tickets closer to the dates.
What are my chances on getting tickets to the Liverpool, United, Villa games without a ST? I'm not exactly sure how the loyalty points work, and i wouldnt have any of those just yet.
How have people gone with selling tickets on Seat Exchange? I'm prepared to have a few games of no one buying, but a general idea from someone that has done something similar would help.

Also there will be a couple of games in London whilst im there, what are my chances on getting away tickets for these?

Thanks

adammck said:
I also need some advice, any help would be great.
I plan to venture to the UK around early Feb and i'm not sure if i should get a season ticket or not, or just get a citycard and try and aquire tickets closer to the dates.
What are my chances on getting tickets to the Liverpool, United, Villa games without a ST? I'm not exactly sure how the loyalty points work, and i wouldnt have any of those just yet.
How have people gone with selling tickets on Seat Exchange? I'm prepared to have a few games of no one buying, but a general idea from someone that has done something similar would help.

Also there will be a couple of games in London whilst im there, what are my chances on getting away tickets for these?

Thanks

Hi adammck,

where are you from? Give us some history?

I took advantage when we moved to COMS to get a season ticket for the first time. I ended up being at the top of the west stand. I enjoyed a couple of seasons there and loved the view. It is great spot to enjoy the game but being an ''old boy'' I like a bit of atmosphere. I then spent time in different parts of the ground on season card checking it out. Now I am looking forward to a season ticket in the south stand level 1. Views of the game are great wherever you sit.The disappointing thing with City, unfortunately, is that once you have a season ticket transfers are difficult. Away tickets are limited to those with enough ''loyalty points'' I hope this helps.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.