Season ticket info needed

adammck said:
I also need some advice, any help would be great.
I plan to venture to the UK around early Feb and i'm not sure if i should get a season ticket or not, or just get a citycard and try and aquire tickets closer to the dates.
What are my chances on getting tickets to the Liverpool, United, Villa games without a ST? I'm not exactly sure how the loyalty points work, and i wouldnt have any of those just yet.
How have people gone with selling tickets on Seat Exchange? I'm prepared to have a few games of no one buying, but a general idea from someone that has done something similar would help.

Also there will be a couple of games in London whilst im there, what are my chances on getting away tickets for these?

Thanks
Oi dickhead, don't worry about it. I'll sort you out.

Wheelsy said:
adammck said:
I plan to venture to the UK around early Feb and i'm not sure if i should get a season ticket or not, or just get a citycard and try and aquire tickets closer to the dates.
What are my chances on getting tickets to the Liverpool, United, Villa games without a ST? I'm not exactly sure how the loyalty points work, and i wouldnt have any of those just yet.
How have people gone with selling tickets on Seat Exchange? I'm prepared to have a few games of no one buying, but a general idea from someone that has done something similar would help.

Also there will be a couple of games in London whilst im there, what are my chances on getting away tickets for these?

Thanks
Oi dickhead, don't worry about it. I'll sort you out.

Sort him out????? Tickets for the game or chemical ???

Sam Eto's work visa said:
adammck said:

Thanks

Hi adammck,

where are you from? Give us some history?

I took advantage when we moved to COMS to get a season ticket for the first time. I ended up being at the top of the west stand. I enjoyed a couple of seasons there and loved the view. It is great spot to enjoy the game but being an ''old boy'' I like a bit of atmosphere. I then spent time in different parts of the ground on season card checking it out. Now I am looking forward to a season ticket in the south stand level 1. Views of the game are great wherever you sit.The disappointing thing with City, unfortunately, is that once you have a season ticket transfers are difficult. Away tickets are limited to those with enough ''loyalty points'' I hope this helps.

Thanks mate

Wheelsy said:
Ricster said:
Do you think i should call the ticket office and see if there are any seats left in 111?

110 is well expensive, and could do with a cheap seat.
Nowt left in 111 mate.

There is no tickets left in the South stand, how gutting. Im just trying to work out the expense each home game, and can i afford it.

Ricster said:
Wheelsy said:
Ricster said:
Do you think i should call the ticket office and see if there are any seats left in 111?

110 is well expensive, and could do with a cheap seat.
Nowt left in 111 mate.

There is no tickets left in the South stand, how gutting. Im just trying to work out the expense each home game, and can i afford it.
There's a handful in 117-119, only the first three rows though.

I sat in the Colin Bell tier 3 for a few years and it was a bag of wank tbh.

I moved over to East stand and although it devoid of atmosphere its miles better for general banter that goes on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.