Season Ticket Loyalty Points

MonsallBlue said:
I just logged in and checked mine, 1000 loyalty went on in feb 2009

My lads have got 0 points and they have been going and having season cards as long as me. And most of the cup games.

Wonder if it is due to me paying for them all?
It's a glitch on the website, log out and log back in again and it'll show their points totals.

Halfpenny said:
MonsallBlue said:
I just logged in and checked mine, 1000 loyalty went on in feb 2009

My lads have got 0 points and they have been going and having season cards as long as me. And most of the cup games.

Wonder if it is due to me paying for them all?
It's a glitch on the website, log out and log back in again and it'll show their points totals.

Yeh got it thanks.
No bonus this year. Have one last year though.
06/02/2009 Season Ticket Loyalty 000000001527328 01000

Maybe I get another one on 6th Feb this year?

MonsallBlue said:
Halfpenny said:

Yeh got it thanks.

Nah, you only get one mate.

Halfpenny said:
MonsallBlue said:
Yeh got it thanks.

Nah, you only get one mate.

Yeh, was wishful thinking mate. I think its the worry about getting a ticket to a certain final if we can make it there that made me think that way

Immaculate Pasta said:
Are all those who have got 1000 points first year seasoncard holders like me? Think that maybe the reason why.

This, although it makes no sense as a Loyalty Bonus, however I have had a City/Access Card for the last 4 seasons, maybe cos I upgraded?

I'm a first year seasoncard holder and I have been credited with 1,000.

I've had a CityCard since the first year we moved to CoMS as it's alot nearer than Moss Side was. My parents would never allow me to go to Maine Road on my own with friends, only with my Dad.

I was on 765, so now to get a nice 1,000 points will help me on the Away Tickets front. I have got tickets for every away game I can, and I intend to do so for the rest of my life.

It was a nice little suprise, I only logged in to see if my 20 had been added for Stoke Away LMAO :D

Are you sure its not just the 1000 they give so ST holders get priority, if you dont renew your card the 1000 points get deducted from your account

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.