Season Ticket Loyalty Points

i remember something like this happening a few years a go when they were offering half season tickets with 500 loyalty points. the reasoning was they give every seasoncard 1000 loyaty points when they started.

i think (and i might be wrong) but when we moved over to the points system, you got an extra 100 points for every season you had a ticket at maine road up to a max of something like 500.

i'd still like an extra thusand or so if they are giving them out willy-nilly.

msix said:
gagiesotherhalf said:
*dreams.....*
I wonder if they are bumping points up for regular Citycard holders so that everyone is pretty much guaranteed a shot at Wembley tickets.....the usual selling criteria might mean a lot of folks miss out.
(I know we won't get anywhere near like 35,000 allocation or more...)
we're not even at wembley
O Ye of little faith ;)

Had a season ticket for 15 years.
My brother had his for about 12. When we went over to points we both got given the same points but because he signed up for loyalty for 2 seasons I didn't he now has more points than me and gets priority.
I now have 4200 he has about 4350 what do you think a final cust-off point woudl be?
This may not seem to make much difference but because he can apply earlier we never get to sit together for important matches anymore.

Got mine too, I took over my brothers season ticket the second season after we moved to COMS and only changed the name over too mine this season.

All tickets for away games and cup games etc, were bought on the other season ticket and unfortunately he kept all the old points!

At least this extra 1000 has helped bump it up a bit!

mcfc89 said:
where do you have to go on to check your loyalty points people?
log onto the ticket site on the os and go to my account then click purchase history points will be shown top right....And Yes guessing it is first year getting them so that means I have actually had 1190 points for having the card this year

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.