Season Ticket Loyalty Points

Just checked and I have not been given any extra loyalty points, and I have had my season ticket since 1983/84 season.

As previously suggested this must only be for new Season Ticket holders ! doesn't seem right.

I got an extra 1000 last season (my first season ticket year) but not this year :(

Unless we have some good cup runs I wont be getting much points on my card as I don't normally go away games.

Listen boys and girls............ its not hard.

Nobody has been given an extra 1000 points 'loyalty' everybody gets 1000 when you buy your first season ticket.

People who had a season ticket before the points system ie. before the 1999 play offs, have already been credited with the initial 1000 points. And for every year of renewal you gain an extra 190 per season.

Nobody has been given billy bonus points, if you think you have then you didn't know what you had in the first place or you have more points than you thought.

BlueBoy85 said:

Nobody has been given an extra 1000 points 'loyalty' everybody gets 1000 when you buy your first season ticket.

People who had a season ticket before the points system ie. before the 1999 play offs, have already been credited with the initial 1000 points. And for every year of renewal you gain an extra 190 per season.

Nobody has been given billy bonus points, if you think you have then you didn't know what you had in the first place or you have more points than you thought.

Not everybody, I only got 300 when I bought my 1st season ticket

BlueBoy85 said:

What if your first season ticket was before loyalty points existed?

The system is all to cock anyway, my dad has been to all the same games as me but has over 1000 less points. If they allow future cup tickets (see what I did there?) to be allocated on the basis of such a flawed system it'll be a disgrace.

I just logged in and checked mine, 1000 loyalty went on in feb 2009

My lads have got 0 points and they have been going and having season cards as long as me. And most of the cup games.

Wonder if it is due to me paying for them all?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.