Season ticket payments - refunds/credits due by June 19th

I think a lot of you are missing a fundamental word here ... "processed".
If we are to take that word at face value,that City have indeed processed all refunds,then it is down to each bank to determine how long it takes for that money to reach your account,if is being refunded as a Direct Debit.
However, like myself at the time who was able to pay in full,then I agree it should be in your account within a matter of 24/48 hours.
Thankfully I do have a little more patience than some.

I'm a season card holder who pays by the direct debit scheme. On the 13th May the club sent an email which stated: “We anticipate that all supporters will have received their refund payment by no later than Friday 19th June and thank you for your patience during this time.”

I read this as - I will have received the money In my account by this date. When I got the email, last week saying it had been paid but could take up to 15 days to arrive in my account I thought they were just covering themselves but it's still not arrived. I'm one of the lucky ones that can wait for the money but I appreciate there are people not so fortunate. So I can understand why some people are a tad pissed off.

None of this will stop us renewing our season cards (we have 2) when the time comes.

I think a lot of you are missing a fundamental word here ... "processed".
If we are to take that word at face value,that City have indeed processed all refunds,then it is down to each bank to determine how long it takes for that money to reach your account,if is being refunded as a Direct Debit.
However, like myself at the time who was able to pay in full,then I agree it should be in your account within a matter of 24/48 hours.
Thankfully I do have a little more patience than some.
"Processed"...? : /

I want reimbursing with cash, not a skip full of peas oakie; )

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.