Season ticket payments - refunds/credits due by June 19th

Yep, cash for all three STs in the bank this morning.

Just had a look at my SC account. There's no payments showing on the "History" tab. Got the 15 day e-mail last week but wouldn't it be showing in this section if the club had processed the payment? Not changed any details (bank account etc) so no problems should be encountered there.

**Checked my bank account and it's in there. It didn't appear in the pending payments yesterday, just popped in this morning**

It's not exactly a comparable situation. Ticketmaster will have a system designed for refunds (probably a button that says Generate Refund or something) because they do it all the time, events get cancelled regularly - for them it is just scaling up an existing process. City possibly don't so it appears to be a manual process and hence the delay. Quite possibly they needed to have had written some specific code to calculate the amounts, then put the code through various tests just in case they have a coder who supports another team and thinks it'd be a laugh to give everyone an extra 10%, then it needs approval from those in charge of the department. Then there's the Direct Debit system to factor in which uses different processes than straight refunds if you fancy reading up on it.

Plus there are many different ways people have paid, DD, CC, DC. Everybody at different prices, cup games. It's a logistical nightmare. I've not had mine yet but I know it'll come. I think my DD got cancelled actually (after the last payment) when I was reconciling some stuff in my account so I will probably have to contact them in a few days to pick another method!

Further to above just checked and it has been credited yesterday. Well done City.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.