Season ticket payments - refunds/credits due by June 19th

Yeah I suppose you can cancel it when you want, but they remove you from the cup scheme and you don’t get the points for it all do you, if you cancel.

It says you have to wait until a decision has been made.

Wasn't on the Cup scheme pal. Came off it last season and just bought them at time to get my regular seats.

Didn't realise that was the leverage the club still had.

£223

£705 divided by the 19 games. Is around £37.10. Times that by the 6 remaking games and you’d get around £223.
Brill, thank you.
I wasn’t sure how many games we had left. If i had the choice i would credit that to next seasons card, which would mean my monthly payment would be around the £50.00 mark. Happy with that.
It would be even better if i could also get my Madrid ticket money credited towards it

Anyone get a feeling we might be getting charged to watch these behind closed doors games IF they go ahead?
Footballs stance seeems to be no refunds as nothing is decided yet but whatever is decided its certain there won't be a crowd there so are they just holding onto our money for as long as possible or is there thought been given to charging ST holders for these games?

Anyone get a feeling we might be getting charged to watch these behind closed doors games IF they go ahead?
Footballs stance seeems to be no refunds as nothing is decided yet but whatever is decided its certain there won't be a crowd there so are they just holding onto our money for as long as possible or is there thought been given to charging ST holders for these games?
I don't think they will, but it might take months to get the money back and I see them trying to sell tickets for next year without having resolved repayment for this year...indeed the FAQ they sent out basically implied that

In the email that was sent 4 hours before DDs were taken, they said we'd receive refunds in the event of a null-and-void or bhind-closed-doors situation.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.