Season ticket payments - refunds/credits due by June 19th

The problem is, for a lot of companies within the sporting / entertainment industry, 2021 is going to be a year where they have to try and recoup the money lost this year. If they can get away with it, everyone will be sticking the odd percentage increase onto what they would have charged had events gone ahead this year.
I have tickets for the F1 at Silverstone in July and I'm hoping that when they eventually get round to cancelling it in the next week or so they give us the option to roll our booking forward to next year as you can guarantee tickets will be a good 10/15% more to buy again fresh for 2021.

City need to get real. £30 for adults and £10 for kids. We’d sell out most games at those prices.

We sell out most games at our current pricing. However I think they need to do something special to keep the waverers !

The problem is, for a lot of companies within the sporting / entertainment industry, 2021 is going to be a year where they have to try and recoup the money lost this year. If they can get away with it, everyone will be sticking the odd percentage increase onto what they would have charged had events gone ahead this year.
I have tickets for the F1 at Silverstone in July and I'm hoping that when they eventually get round to cancelling it in the next week or so they give us the option to roll our booking forward to next year as you can guarantee tickets will be a good 10/15% more to buy again fresh for 2021.

millions of people unemployed and struggling, but yea wouldn’t surprise me if city or other clubs put their prices up. They’ll be in for shock when thousands of fans don’t attend. Money struggles, worried about being in a crowd. But clubs that only care about money .....

If the club care about the community or our working class fan base then tickets, when available would be cheaper and accessible to the millions who’ve had no joy for months now

City were the Club thet insisted to the rest of the Prem that games couldn’t resume until the Government and scientific advice said that football could resume, safely.

We haven’t got a clue on when spectators will be able to return to watch football games and it probably won’t be for several months, at least. I hope we will be able to watch live games again from the start of next season (that might start in September or October I reckon) but that’s very uncertain.

You will be lucky to attend a game this year.
I'm not expecting to use my card again this season.
It's not too bad for me as I'm in SS3 and it's only £32 a month.
It's those with families with 3 or 4 tickets at £750 a pop I feel for.
Maybe the club will give us a discount on next season's card but I doubt it.
Maybe the club will whack up the prices to cover losses. Unlikely in the current climate.
Imagine the dogs abuse they would receive from not just our fans but fans of other clubs.
Think of the kangaroo court we would be granted in the media.
I'm happy to pay the full amount through DD.
It suits my lifestyle but I'm not going to kick up a fuss about a few quid.
If no refund was offered I would be very happy for the money to go to charity. This is also unlikely as I'd wager that most or all season ticket money has already been spent.

The can’t put prices up this year. The PR would be terrible, not to mention the bad feeling it would cause with fans.

I am hearing the club are legislating for no spectators for the entirety of next season.

As a result, one of the plans currently being discussed is to write off the season-ticket roll out and reimburse for the missed games this season.

In addition, fans would not lose their season card entitlement for the 21-22 season.

Other ideas being tossed about are a half-season ticket, but that seems unlikely.

I am hearing the club are legislating for no spectators for the entirety of next season.

Wonder if Pep will end up signing a new contract due to not wanting to go out like this, and also after the fantastic support he’s received from the club in light of recent tragic events.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.