Season ticket payments - refunds/credits due by June 19th

I have decided not to continue my season card next year, gutted because its what I love but combined with the virus, VAR, UEFA corruption et al and the continuation of the club I love taking money out of my dwindling bank account I have had enough. Armchair support here I come.
I am not effected financially but I agree with your other points I will not be renewing my season ticket.

Sorry but the club was always going to take the last payments. They had no real choice as the season is not officially over.

If it is cancelled we will get this money back or put towards next season. No one knows exactly yet.

I suggest waiting a little longer before making your final decision

You’re completely right pal. Some of my friends pay their’s up front so why should they be treated any different to those on the DD scheme. I’d suggest anyone not renewing have been looking for an excuse and become bored of the success.

Fans deciding not to renew their season tickets will not harm the club. Queues of City fans will replace them. They will not be missed. But they will miss watching City becoming one of th biggest clubs in the world!!!!!

Each supporter should be allowed to renew, or not renew, without condescending judgement from ignorant self-appointed super fans.

However, I think we’ve now passed the time of right or wrong, as regardless of continuation or abandonment, the final outcome for this season (and probably most of next) will not involve football fans watching their team from the stands.

Also, painfully obvious is the sad reality that teams (including City) are powerless without the TV money, and will not be able to refund season ticket holders until that money is guaranteed

Consequently, whilst admiring the stance of clubs like Brighton, the longer the delay, the longer we'll have to wait.

Fans deciding not to renew their season tickets will not harm the club. Queues of City fans will replace them. They will not be missed. But they will miss watching City becoming one of th biggest clubs in the world!!!!!

If City become one of the Biggest Clubs in The World Great
If they can firstly find a cure for this virus BRILLIANT
Family and Health is more important IMO
As I'm in one of the Vulnerable Groups I must admit I'm not sure Whether to Renew

so potentially thousands of loyal city fans who’ve been going for years won’t be missed?? People who are scared to attend, with health issues or financial problems.... the people that make the club what it is and without the match day experience will be very different

I’m going to have to give up my season ticket because of financial issues but oh well who cares....

And of course loads of fans will be there to replace us. All those new fans will pop up in an economic crisis

bizarre way of looking at it. Very ignorant and condescending. Alright jack

Ive had no emails from the club.. Any news on refunds in this current climate. Regarding Madrid home Newcastle and Southampton away..
You can phone up and ask for a refund.
The club won't do anything until we officially can not go to games

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.